Thursday, February 12, 2015

ABC Wednesday - E for Everything!

And I Mean Everything!
At least, those things about which I was most concerned! 

The following amaryllis bulbs...





the fish  ...


and the tulip and daffodil bulbs!






We were visiting family, out of town, for a couple of weeks.  

Due to Extenuating situations, nothing indoors was cared for.

We had set the indoor temperatures for 55 degrees F; it seems that Everything "went dormant!"



http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/Would you like to see the posts of other ABC Wednesday bloggers? 
Click on the logo above

6 comments:

Meoww said...

This is so awesome!I so want to grow those beautiful tulips now!

Reader Wil said...

This week we saw the first daffodils and crocuses in our streets and gardens. Have a great spring!
Wil, ABCW Team.

Rose said...

Glad everything survived your absence. My amaryllis are finally blooming, too.

Roger Owen Green said...

love the time-lapse effect.

ROG, ABCW

troutbirder said...

Very nice, Shady. I'm a big fan of amaryllis to the point am now selling "extra" bulbs on Craig's List.

Shady Gardener said...

Thank you for your comments, friends!

Troutbirder, Really!!? Your bulbs must be prolific at creating new bulbs!! Congratulations! I haven't much experience at dividing them, but I believe I waited almost too late! :-)